||Out of Stock
*Back orders will be placed for order quantities exceeding that of on-hand inventory.
DISCLAIMER: This product is a Special Order item, meaning that upon purchase you understand the current lead time for this product (8-10+ weeks) is the amount of time you are agreeing to wait for this item to be shipped. Cancellation is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% the price of the item. Please call for an estimate of delivered price.
The Brent Model 16 is an adjustable wheel that is wheelchair accessible!
The Model 16's adjustability makes this wheel the perfect pick for accessibility.
Not only is there variable speed power with this wheel, but the wheel's frame was designed alongside "leading rehabilitation and therapy experts".
The Model 16 allows users to operate while sitting in a wheel chair, on a stool, or while standing.
• Optimal torque at all speeds: from 0-240 rpm the wheel can be controlled by hand lever or foot pedal, which could be used by foot or clamped onto the tray
• Noise filtering electronics
• Easy to toggle on/off, forward/reverse switches
• Use with up to 150 lbs of clay
• Adjustable height of the 14" cast aluminum throwing head from 21" to 35"
• Fits through a 36" wide door frame and has hard rubber casters for mobility
• Adjustable feet that lift the casters for stability while in use
• 14" cast aluminum wheel head that includes two bat pins and is marked with concentric circles to reference for centering
• Automatic Belt Tensioning and 1/2 HP 5 amp DC motor
• Includes Splash pan
• Comes with a 10 Year warranty