SPS Job Openings
For over 40 years, Seattle Pottery Supply has been a pillar of the Pacific Northwest’s ceramics and arts community. We manufacture and provide a multi-faceted spectrum of high-quality ceramic products and services, that are available online and in-person. We have evolved to meet the needs and demands of our family of artists, students, sellers, and educational institutions.
The Fulfillment Associate will be vital to Seattle Pottery’s fulfillment schedule and our commitment to quickly delivering goods to our customers. This position reports directly to the Fulfilment Manager.
- Filling USPS and UPS orders: pick, pack, ship
- Packaging and palletizing larger orders
- Keeping a tidy warehouse
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Operating a Forklift
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly. Forklift experience preferred. Will train the right candidate. Ceramics knowledge is a bonus!
- Full-time · $15 - $17 / hour
- Flexible PTO
- Health care / Dental / Vision
Required Qualification and Candidate Attributes
- ***Hard working and a self starter. Once taught the basics of the job they must be able to take initiative on their own.
- ***Detail Oriented
- ***Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly- this is a physical job
- Comfortable interacting with customers and helping them find what they need
- Can perform basic math skills
- Desire to learn and improve
- Previous forklift experience is ideal
- Ceramics experience is a plus, but not necessary
- An interest, knowledge, or network of the ceramic community and artistic endeavors
- Absorb information quickly and can confidently apply new knowledge
- Not afraid to ask for clarification
If you are interested, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!