Seattle Pottery Supply
||120V / 12 In x 9 In
||240V / 12 In x 13 In
||240V / 12 In x 9 In
||Built To Order
||120V / 12 In x 13 In
Small but mighty, our 12" Top Loading Electric Pottery Kiln is the perfect size for a test kiln or for potters with small studios or lower product rates. It’s also our only kiln that can be plugged into a standard 120 volt circuit, meaning you won’t need to call in the electrician (make sure to check that your circuit has enough amps, though!). Check out our 18" Pottery Kiln if you're looking for something with a little more interior room.
Our favorite features of this 12" pottery kiln are:
- Super easy to load and unload
- 12" interior diameter; available in a 9" interior depth and a 13" interior depth options
- Available in 120 volt (standard receptacle) as well as 240 volt options
- 240V fires to Cone 10, 120V fires to Cone 6
- Includes a V6CF digital controller
- Economic and space-saving!
- Made with 3-inch fire brick
- Fits our 12" kiln shelf kit (not included; shop our kiln shelf kits here)
- Usually ships in up to 6 weeks (special orders will increase lead time)
- ETL certified, 1 yr warranty
- Handmade in Seattle, WA, USA, since 1975
Requires a 20 amp breaker.
Ships freight, on a pallet. Kiln Shelves and Kiln Shelf Kits ship for no additional charge.
Local Pickup - Free
Seattle Delivery - $85 (does not include installation)
Domestic - Between $165-$400
Alaska - Starting at $520
Hawaii - Starting at $620
Canada, US Territories, and Rest of World: Please call or email to obtain a custom freight quote. Our freight carriers can ship anywhere in the world.