25 Inch Top-Loading Kilns
SKU: 30025-WDC-240 Brand: Seattle Pottery Supply
Currently selected options:
|30025-WDC-240||25 In x 37 In x 27 In / 240||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$12,756.00|
|30025-WDC-208||25 In x 37 In x 27 In / 208||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$12,716.00|
|30025-WDC-3Phase||25 In x 37 In x 27 In / 3Phase||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$13,039.00|
One of our most popular pottery kilns for production ceramic studios and schools, our 25" Oval Top-Loading Electric Pottery Kiln offers potters a generous 12 cubic feet of interior space within an efficient footprint. Also ideal for ceramics artists who create large work.
Our favorite features of the 25" Oval Pottery Kiln are:
- Provides a generous 12 cubic feet of interior space
- Interior dimensions: 25" by 37" wide, by 27" deep.
- Fires safely up to cone 8; cone 10 is possible, but we recommend firing that high only rarely for the longevity of the kiln
- Includes a V6CF digital controller
- Comes standard with mercury relays for years of additional use
- Spring-assisted lid
- Fits any 22" oval shelf (shelves not included; shop kiln shelves here)
- Available in 208V for commercial uses; also available for 3 phase
- Made with 3 inch fire brick; if you'll be firing to cone 8 or above on a regular basis, talk to us about the extra insulation of 4 inch walls
- Made to order in 8 weeks or less (special orders will increase lead times)
- ETL certified, 1 yr warranty
- Hand made in Seattle, WA, USA since 1975.
- We can accommodate most electrical customization. Please contact us if you need 3-phase power or have other electrical requirements
Requires a minimum 70 Amp breaker. Must be hard-wired into the electrical system.
Ships freight, on a pallet.
Local Pickup - Free
Seattle Delivery - $85 (does not include installation)
Domestic - $182
Alaska - $520
Hawaii - $620
Canada, US Territories, and Rest of World: Please call or email to obtain a custom freight quote. Our freight carriers can ship anywhere in the world.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.