18” Top-Loading Professional-Grade Pottery Kiln
SKU: 30186-WDC -240 Brand: Seattle Pottery Supply
Currently selected options:
|30186-WDC -240||18 In x 27 In / 240||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$3,695.00|
|30186-WDC -208||18 In x 27 In / 208||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$3,695.00|
|30186-WDC-3 phase||18 In x 27 In / 208V 3Phase||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$3,745.00|
|30184-WDC-208||18 In x 18 In / 208||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$2,999.00|
|30184-WDC-3 Phase||18 In x 18 In / 208V 3Phase||Built To Order||2-4 weeks||$2,999.00|
The perfect kiln for professional studios and schools, our eight-sided 18" Top-Loading Professional-Grade Electric Pottery Kiln offers potters considerably more interior space than our 12" Pottery Kiln, but still fits well in home studios.
Our favorite features for the 18" Pottery Kiln are:
- Sized right for easy loading and unloading
- 18” interior diameter
- Fires to Cone 10
- Includes a V6CF digital controller
- Available in two heights (all measure 18” as the interior diameter): the 18” interior depth model has 2 rings and is approximately 2.8 cubic feet; the 27” interior depth model has 3 rings and is 4 cubic feet
- 27" deep model comes standard with mercury relays
- Fits our 18" kiln octagon shelf kit (shelves not included; shop our kiln shelf kits here)
- Available in 240V, as well as in 208V for schools, and 3-Phase for commercial uses
- Made with 3 inch fire brick
- Made to order in 6 weeks or less
- ETL certified, 1 yr warranty
- Hand made in Seattle, WA, USA since 1975.
- We can accommodate most electrical customization. Please contact us if you need 3-phase power or have other electrical requirements
18" deep model require a minimum 30 Amp breaker and NEMA 10-30 plug. 27" deep model requires a minimum 40 amp breaker and NEMA 6-50 plug.
For home studios, we recommend the 18” Top-Loading Home Pottery Studio Kiln which has 2 rings and requires only a 30 Amp breaker. Beware of any kiln rated for more than 30 amps if you want to avoid hiring an electrician to rewire your home studio.
Ships freight, on a pallet.
Local Pickup - Free
Seattle Delivery - $85 (does not include installation)
Domestic - Between $165-$400
Alaska - Starting at $520
Hawaii - Starting at $620
Canada, US Territories, and Rest of World: Please call or email to obtain a custom freight quote. Our freight carriers can ship anywhere in the world.